Annual Permit Tourney
Palometa Club Permit Tourney
For the past ten years we have hosted an annual permit tournament and fundraiser at the Club. Our tournament is a laid back and super fun competition that is supported by our key sponsors as well as a $500 entry fee per angler. Seven two-man teams participate in four competitive permit fishing days during the week, and an individual “biggest fish” category is in play all six days.
Historically, the tournament has functioned as the singular annual fundraising apparatus for the Club. Recognizing the inefficiency of this model, our annual permit tourney moving forward will function as a celebration of a full year of fundraising by hundreds of donors to The Rising Tide Fund – as distinct from hitting up a small crew of anglers at the event.
Top donors to the Rising Tide Fund from the year preceding will earn a FREE TEAM (2 anglers) in the tourney the following year. Among other prizes and swag, tourney winners will also earn a FREE TRIP back to defend their title the following year.
Our latest installment of the Palometa Club Permit Tourney is scheduled for October 11-18, 2024.
- Participants book a normal shared room / guide package ($4500 Per Person)
- $500 entry fee per person (donated to the Rising Tide Fund) Two pre-fish days // Four competitive points days
- Biggest fish (individual award) is in place all six days
- Bonus points for bonefish and tarpon
- Guide Team and Angler Team Prizes